Re: Re[2]: New Don Leventhal's rankings.

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, MBerry wrote:
<SOME GOOD THOUGHTS CUT>

>           On the other hand, I'm more impressed with Van Horn every
>           time I see him. I don't see him lasting past the third pick
>           (unless someone becomes infatuated with Thomas' potential).
>
>           Thoughts?

	I'm very impressed with Van Horn as well, although I agree he
won't last beyond the third pick.  Both Duncan and Van Horn on Boston
would give us some awesome frontcourt!  What about Mercer?  Does anyone
think he'll last to the Dallas pick (assuming it's around #7)?
	I still think, if Boston's after a PG, there's no harm in trying
Derek Anderson in the 2nd round -- especially if they can re-sign David
Wesley.  If he comes back 100% from his knee injury, he'd be a steal.  Or
perhaps we should be careful about turning Boston into a professional
Kentucky...  :)
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
- -David M. Darlingotn