Re[2]: New Don Leventhal's rankings.

          Is anyone else still skeptical of Raef LaFrentz? I hope
          Leventhal is right about his stock rising, but I just hope
          someone else takes him and pushes a Thomas/Jamison/Foyle
          down to us with the Dallas pick.

          I see LaFrentz as a nice role player, maybe a
          mid-first-rounder, but I don't think he's worthy of a
          lottery pick.

          Also, on the Jacque Vaughn debate: I've never been sold on
          him and still don't see him as a dominant NBA point guard. I
          believe point guards need to be able to shoot in today's
          NBA, and Vaughn can't. He is a good floor leader, but he's
          going to be a liability on the defensive end because of his
          size. Again, he might be a good mid-first-round pick, but I
          just don't see him as a lottery choice.

          On the other hand, I'm more impressed with Van Horn every
          time I see him. I don't see him lasting past the third pick
          (unless someone becomes infatuated with Thomas' potential).

          Thoughts?