Re: Walker rebounding?

>touching on this matter of the knicks game, WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO
>ANTOINE'S REBOUNDING?  Anybody with clues, please direct them to me

Walker has been hganging out at the three point arch, he seems to be focusing
more on his outside game now, then his inside game. I don't know if this is
something he is meaning to do or not, but is is defidently hurting his
rebounding. Lets just hipe this is experimentation on his part, because he is
one hell of a rebounder, and I would hate to see him start thinking he is a
three point shooter!

- -Derek-