Re: New Don Leventhal's rankings.

Well all it says that in the best case, we get to draft Duncan & Mercer and
we can't do worse than Raef LaFrentz and Antawn Jamison. Now Don Leventhal
has updated his ranking since my last post and true to my observations
yesterday Knight has dropped out of top 10 and is ranked #14. Our chances
of drafting Duncan are getting better as San Antonio is begining to win
some games and they now have a 3 game lead over the celts.
                                                                - Mishra