Freeing up salary cap space

	Since the trading deadline has passed these moves will have to
wait until after the season.  Assuming that Stojko Vrankovic doesn't flee
to Europe (which would get Minnesota out of his contract), we should trade
Dana Barros for him.  Dana has four years left at around $3M a piece,
while Stokjo has only two years left at about the same price.  I'm not
trying to claim that Stojko can have near the amount of impact of Dana
Barros, but we should start planning ahead.
	And also we should try to see if Sacramento will still make the
Hurley for Dee trade since Dee has three years left and Hurley only has
two.  Is Hurley getting any playing time in Sacramento?
	These two deals would free up about $6M for the summer of '99
(Iverson, Abdur-Rahim, Kittles, Marbury, Kobe Bryant...).  They would also
give Wesley a decent backup, Hurley (who if not very talented is at least
a true point guard), and would free up some playing time for a rookie
guard (Mercer/Billups).  Stojko isn't very good but I think he would make
a better backup than Hamer.
	In terms of the draft I would think we'll probably end up taking
two big men and a guard with our three picks.  If we do take say Duncan
and Billups with the two lottery picks (or if we don't get the top pick,
Mercer and Battie/Jamison), do people think that Koul or Doleac will be
available when our second rounder comes up?  Speaking of which, what were
they ranked in the most recent Don Levanthal survey?

Jeremy