Re: Foyle to NBA

Yes!!!!!!!
Things are looking up for the Celtics.  If only Billups would announce
he's in as well, things would be great.

So we have:

Duncan
Van Horn
Mercer
Foyle

with Battie likely.

This may make Thomas unlikely to come out, as he is less likely to be a
top 5 pick with Foyle in.

If Battie comes out, and we want a big man, we have a very good chance of
being able to get one of Battie, Foyle, Duncan

with Mercer and Van Horne as consolation prizes.  Thats not a bad looking
draft.  Throw in the possibility of Thomas or Billups, and we may be
looking at two very good players next year even if we don't get Duncan.
(especially as Dallas is havinf trouble even scoring 70 points in a game).

Adam

PS.  If we don't get a top point guard this year(Billups), go with what
we've got (+ a
healthy Barros, Brown, or CBAer and wait till next year).  Along with the
possibility of Billups, AJ Guyton of Indiana is starting to look like a
real strong possibility of being a good pro, and he's a point guard with
size, outside shooting, and great athleticism.

I know, I should stay on this years draft, but the end of the NCAA season
is messing with my mind.