Re: our ship

>when is david robinson coming back?  san antonio needs some wins.

According to the Globe this past Sunday, San Antonio is "officially"
saying that Robinson should be back soon.  However, "unofficially" they
don't expect him to return this season.  That's all it said, so I don't
know if they were implying that SA would rather just tank the season than
have David play for a month and worsen their draft pick.  Anyway, it
didn't sound like good news for us Celtics fans . . .

About Hamer:  I'm not going to get too excited about his performance last
night.  But after what I saw, I'd like to see more of him for the rest of
the year and less of Szabo.  We know *exactly* what Szabo can and can't
do (plus he is almost 30 years old!).  I'd rather see what Hamer is
capable of (which, admittedly, probably isn't much) since he is so young.
 I'd hate to give up on this guy and then see him blossom into a solid
backup for some other team a year or two down the road.  If ML plays him
for 20-25 mins. a night for the rest of the season, we should have a
pretty clear idea if he has the possibility of developing . . . If not,
we can cut him at the end of the season without any regrets.