Hamer

>Steve actually played a decent game against the shooting Dutchman! Hamer
>had 7 pts. (he dogged Smits on 2 buckets, 1 easy layup, and 1 free
>throw) 4 rebs. (3 offensive, over Li'l Ricky), and only 2 fouls.  We may
>have a good Tim Duncan backup at our fingertips!

I would not get to excited about Hamer's play last night.  He was fed passes
right at the rim for every point, except on rebound/spin move that did look
pretty good.  Hamer looks incredibly awkward on the floor.  I have yet to
see him rebound of shoot with any kind of authority.  His vertical leap
looks non-existent.

As for a backup, give me Conlin or Szabo over Hamer.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu