Hakeem is 7'

Will everyone that keeps writing Hakeem is 6'10" get ther facts
straight!He is 7' no ifs ands or buts about it!This stuff gets started &
pretty soon everyone starts taking it for fact!How anyone could think he
is not 7' is beyond me but if people read something than they take it
for fact!Sorry about being so pissed off but I was astonished the first
time I saw it written that he was 6'10" & now I'm seeing it being
repeated over & over.I don't mind opinions that are not the same as
mine.That is what makes the game fun.BUT PLEASE GET THE FACTS RIGHT!