[none]

	O.K. I just saw the special on ESPN about the Boston Franchises.
For all you Celtic Fans reading this that LIVE IN BOSTON, you are
important, you must do your best to help people understand that the
Celtics need our support now more than ever. Think about how you would
feel if you were a celtic player, who was on what probably is the worst
Celtic team ever, you would want support from the fans, you would not
expect it but you would want it. If we support the players in a major way
instead of taking the fleet center to court over season tickets, the celts
might realize how much pride we have in the rich history and tradition of
the Boston Celtics. They need our support. If we support them now
regardless of their perfomance, they will look ahead into what very
well could be a bright future. I say Go Celtics, here is one fan that will
always be there for yah, even if your record is 0-82. I will be a fan, and
I will always make it clear that I am.
					Jerry

jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu