[none]

	Well if anyone thinks that Duncan will not be able to play the 5
successfully in the NBA, maybe you need to think that one over. Look at
Hakeem. He did pretty darn good against the biggest center in the league,
Shaq. Duncan is somewhat the same size as Hakeem as far as height and
weight, his upper body may not be as big but he is basically the same
build. I am not saying he is an Hakeem but I do feel that he needs to be
put at the 5. Brickowski and Ellison sure can't defend or score against
players like Shaq, give Duncan a chance. I would also say that depending
on the Dallas pick, the celtics may want to consider Jacque Vaughn, his
numbers are not exactly great but he does distribute the ball well, and
thinks pass first instead of shooting like Iverson who thinks shoot first
and pass second. We could use a young point guard to backup Wesley, and
since players like Mercer, and Van Horn probably won't be available at the
Dallas pick, this may be a smart choice. Once again though, we may want to
consider a trade with that Dallas pick.

My three most underrated players:

1. Glenn Rice
2. Steve Smith
3. Chris Gatling

These guys are all-star material who are over shadowed by the greats who
play at their positions, like Jordan, Barkely, Grant Hill, etc.

I personally would not mind seeing us trade the Dallas pick and maybe
someone else for Chris Gatling, that of course saying that players like
Van Horn and Mercer are not available with that pick.

						Jerry

jlawson@mail.sdsu.edu