ML / coach?

I say the only good aspect of ML's coaching is his ability to keep the
team up and playing hard on offense. He's not a screamer and the team
seams listens to him.  But he can't coach defense worth a lick. Can
someone explain to me how we have the worst defense in the league in
both points allowed and shooting %.  How come we never win close games?
Is the rest of the NBA toying with us? ie they only play as hard as they
have to?  It can't be all due to lack of talent. Can it?  It has to have
something to do with coaching or lack of coaching ability. Is ML really
tanking these games or is he as bad a coach as he appears to be. How can
we leave some one open under the basket when the only way we can lose is
a by a tap in around the basket. Was this ML's idea? You learn in grade
school no to get beat inside at the end of a game..Coaches always tell
you NO Layups..You would think a coach would at least remind them of
this.  If we want to get back to where we belong, we should hire a real
coach and a real GM, and give ML his cheerleading towel and let him do
what he does best. Sit him at the end of the bench and be a cheerleader,
and let him continue to joke with the opposing players and fans during
the games. ML is not the answer to coaching problemOn the bright side ML
is no Harry Sinden.