loss to Detroit

Carr's poor coaching ability really came through at the end of this game.
Putting a big guy on the ball was the right move, but not Hamer!!  I
couldn't believe it when I saw him in the game, and not Lister.  Hamer does
not have 30 minutes TOTAL of game experience in the NBA, and Carr puts him
in this critical position.  Makes me wonder about tanking games.

Lister, the "wiley ol' vetren", as Cousey likes to say, should have been on
the ball.  If you saw the play Hamer was flailing his arms, but had them
down at his side when the pass was made.  He didn't have a clue, and
apparently neither did Carr...

Something else I find disturbing is this:  Why didn't K.C. Jones or Dennis
Johnson pick up on this?  Especially K.C.!  This guys been around long
enough to know.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu