Tim & Keith

As it stands the Celtics will get the 1st pick and probably 4th-8th.
Number 1 will have to be Duncan, and with number 2 I would love to get Van
Horn, but he won't be around at 7 or 8.  I think if the Spurs have the 3rd
or 4th pick they would listen if the Celtics were offering Raja and the
Mavs pick.  Then they C's draft Van Horn and Duncan.
Then if they dump Raja and some other salarys sign a young defensive minded
2 guard, like Bobby Phills.

The old and possibly new...
Center- Robert Parish;  Tim Duncan
Power - Kevin McHale;   Antoine Walker
Small - Larry Bird;     Keith Van Horn
Point - Dennis Johnson; David Wesley
Shooting - Danny Ainge; Bobby Phills or Minor
Bench;
Eric Williams
Dana Barros
Greg Minor
Pervis Ellison
2nd Pick - Big man

I know the word is Antoine is a 3, but he is grabing boards, and playing
very strong.  If they have Van Horn who is a much better shooter and can
pass the entry dish.  As the game go's on Walker could rotate and bring the
ball up, but until his outside shot improves he shouldn't shoot it...

	If you have any comments please right back.