Subject: Re: Draft Ruminations.
Author:  "smishra" <smishra@ix.netcom.com> at internet
          Date:    6/28/97 10:26 AM

Somehow Peter May and co. haven't been able to reveal, teams interested in
Dee otherwise we could have analysed the status of contracts that we would
get in return and their expiry.

The mysterey to me is why RP and Wallace are not talking about moving
Barros & Minor except in generic terms.

Barros I understand a little bit because with the NBA going back to
original 3 pt line, his value to other teams increased. Teams <Washington,
Portland etc> with strong inside game but no outside threat would be
willing to give more in return for his services.

                                                                    Mishra