Re: Travis Knight

> If he is going to be the center we better add some more big bodies up
> front.  Knight is a stick and will get tossed around in the paint by any
> decent big man.  Although at $250K this year, or whatever league minimum
> was, we could get him for $500K -$1M and he could be a decent role player
> better than Szabo, Lister, Hamer, etc.  He has a decent jump shot, but is
> really more suited for a 4 spot,  but still not too physical a specimen.

In a transition style/running offense he will be fine..on defense he will
have help against physical centers the others he should be able to handle
1-on-1. The key is athleticism, shot blocking and the jump shot..anything
else would be too much to expect. It's difficult to comment on Szabo's
talent because he played on a team where wins or losses were
inconsequential. Knight on the other hand gave sterling performances in key
games and kept Sean Rooks on bench. Given the right coach he has the
potential to be as good as Rick Smits.

 - Mishra