Re: Travis Knight

out with Pitino? - Mishra

> I read these reports also.  Knight is a good athlete.  I'm wondering if
he would be our starter at center.  I'm also wondering if Pitino is
considering using Pervis (I hope not!).
> Thoughts?

If he is going to be the center we better add some more big bodies up
front.  Knight is a stick and will get tossed around in the paint by any
decent big man.  Although at $250K this year, or whatever league minimum
was, we could get him for $500K -$1M and he could be a decent role player
better than Szabo, Lister, Hamer, etc.  He has a decent jump shot, but is
really more suited for a 4 spot,  but still not too physical a specimen.