Re: Why?

> Could anyone tell me why Danya Abrams was not drafted? He was listed by
ESPN as one of the best players at his position.
> Also, I read from the Globe that he would be "welcomed" to join the >
Celtics free agent camp. What is his chances like?

> John Liang

Unless Williams is moved or Fox not re-signed I would think his chances are
slim due to his size.

There were some pretty good players that went undrafted:

Abrahms & Awojobi both undersized 4's for the NBA, Willoughby(this guy can
shoot), Seals, . I hope we can move Barros, Brown, and/or Minor and go
after Willoughby or Seals.  Seals had a pretty disappointing Senior year
after being ranked in the top 20 earlier in the year.