Radja's injury

I was reading the Philadelphia inquirer online and it seems that the 76ers
examination revealed nocartilage in Radja's left knee.``It is bone on bone,''
said a Sixers insider who was part of the examination. ``He can play a
game,but he can't practice afterwards. The knee will swell. He can't play four
games in six days.
                          Now Radja knew this, but did not tell the celtics
and that's why he was confident that he wouldn't clear the physical. I hope he
goes back to croatia to play in Europe.
                                       - Mishra