No Subject

>- David Wesley  - Celtics

We should re-sign Wesley for about 3 million

>- Rick Fox      - Celtics

Re-sign him as long as he doesn't want more than 2 million

>- Bobby Phills  - Cleveland

Has a lot of promise but potential has never been reached. Anywhere south
of 2 million would be a good deal.

>- Lindsey Hunter- Detroit

I don't know much about him. Seemed to do a pretty good job filling in
for
Allan Houston. The question is; what position does he play? A shooting
guard in a point guard's body.

>- George McCloud- Lakers

I don't think he would be a good fit with the Celtics, although he could
provide some much needed three point shooting.

>- Travis Knight - Lakers

Why would we want this guy? A career backup at best.  Yes he did well
occasionally for the Lakers, but this is a team with plenty of other
stars,
could he contribute every day to a mediocre team?

>- Sam Cassell   - Nets

His statistics are good and I think he is a good player. The question is;
why is nobody wild about him? Is there something we don't know? I don't
think we should sign him if we re-sign Wesley, but if we decided not to
re-sign Wesley and don't draft a PG he should be a top priority.

>- Eric Montross - Nets

Already had him and let him go. Might be nice to get him as a backup for
cheap.

>- Rex Chapman   - Phoenix

A good shooter but these guys are a dime a dozen.  Will probably want
more
money than he is worth.

>- Brian Grant   - Sacramento

This guy is a solid rebounder and can contribute 10-15 points per game.
But
why do we need him if we have Dino Radja?

>- Avery Johnson - San Antonio

If we don't sign Wesley or Cassell he could be useful to use. Needs to
learn how to shoot though.

>- Dean Garret   - Timber puppies

Don't know much about this guy except I think he is 30 something.

>- Howard Eisely - Utah

Could be a good backup.  Played very well for Utah when he did get to
play.
For some reason I don't envision him as an every day starting point
guard.
Still makes lots of "rookie mistakes".

>- Bryon Russell - Utah

Will want more money than he is worth.