No Subject

I think you all are crazy.  First of all why trade picks for guys that are
not garunteed(sp?) to resign next year.  We have a chance to draft Mercer who
could turn out to be this years version of some guy named Jordan.  Everybody
remembers Sam Bowie who was taken before Jordan and what did he do?  Nothing.
 Take Mercer and if you want to trade a pick trade the sixth pick along with
anybody other than Walker, Williams, and Radja.  Walker can play any
position, Williams gets to the free throw line, and Radja is a proven low
post shooter, no matter how sorry he is on defense.  This may be the last
time in a while that we have a chance for a top three pick, so let's not blow
it.  Van Horn is a carbon copy of Michael Smith who was great in college but
a flop in the pros.  If we are going to take a chance, take McGrady if not
then take best available athlete (Mercer).  If Baker wants to play in Boston,
then wait a year and sign him as a free agent and not give away picks.

Mafiaso