my preference

          I'm hoping for a Billups-Mercer draft. It would give us our
          starting backcourt for the next 10 years. I'm not sold on
          McGrady, but if Pitino is, I'll trust him.

          If Philly takes Billups, then I'm leaning toward Van Horn. I
          say that only because I'm not sure Battie can have the
          impact at power forward that he would at center, and I
          believe he is a natural power forward. Now, if Pitino
          believes Battie is another Antonio McDyess, then you have
          to take him.

          But Van Horn's offensive abilities make him tough to pass
          up. A Walker-Van Horn forward tandem could be exciting. If
          we take Van Horn, then I'd hope for Daniels to still be
          there at 6, although I doubt he will be. If not, take
          Mercer.

          If we don't come away with a point guard this year, sign
          Wesley for one year or Eisley, and hope for a shot at Mike
          Bibby next year.

          Mark