I have faith...

I'm not going crazy this year with lots of speculation as to what the
celtics are going to do.  My reasons.

1) There's Duncan then there's not exactly...  Well, we didn't get
Duncan, so that problem is taken care of. @#$%^^&**   SPURS!  OK, OK,
I'm over it.  There is life after duncan.

2)  You can pick any two of the top 6 and not go wrong:  Battie,
Billups, Mercer, Van Horn, Foyle, Daniels.

3)  Our President, GM, and Coach at this point in time know more about
this current crop of college players thany any other NBA teams.  We
have the finest scouting knowledge on our team.  This imparts to me a
tremendous comfort factor.  Not that pitino cares how  i feel but
hey..

4)  We have a.. a.. a.. , gosh its hard to say these words after ML.
Let me try again.  WE HAVE A BRAIN TRUST!  Something we haven't had in
years.

That's the scoop.  I'm very relaxed going into this draft except for
the Dino issue.  The bastard better show up for his physical or he's
croatian dog meat.

One other thing.. I wouldn;t be surprised if we get Tracy McGrady.
Pitino seems to be building for the future and he could have a direct
impact on this boys development in the pros.

PS: I landed in Miami last night and at the baggage claim there was
this young gigantic dude being escorted and picked up. I asked him how
tall.  He said 6'11"!  In person side by side this is gigantic.  Pat
Riley must have something up his sleeve.  I couldn't recognize the
face.

- -steve

one day to go.

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

With the #3 Pick, the Boston Celtics Select....  Who the hell knows except its not Tim Duncan!