Re: Draft

- ----------
> From: Georgek27@aol.com
>
> Billups & Mercer - Bravo!
>
> Ben Pepper? I'll take that one with a grain of salt. ;)
>
> Get out the free agent invitations -
> Seals & Willoughby (2 Guards) & Garth Joseph (C)
>
> And RP hasn't given up on the Radja

Call me trade happy but if the Radja trade doesn't go through I say we need
to make  one of the following moves:

Williams to Jersey for Jayson Williams - he can fill the 5 decently then we
go get Eisley & Declerq as support and consider resigning Fox.

Williams, Billups, & Barros to Milwaukee for Baker & Andrew lang.
Milwaukee has Ervin Johnson and a line up of  Billups ,  Allen, Robinson
Williams & Johson would be better than they have. Barros & Lang are throw
in's to help the Celtics get rid of one of their what six guards ?

We do need to lose some guards and get Willoughby in.  He can shoot and
would give us more flexibility with Mercer playing some 3 also.