BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From: casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>
>
>	About 3 hours following the draft some of you people are already talking
about trading Billups for Baker, or Mercer for ANYBODY.  Just be happy, the
Celtics have possibly the 3 future all-stars at the 1,2,and 3 positions and
have a great sixth man in E.W so be happy.  Pervis can fill in at center
for a year and maybe if we are patient a free-agent like Baker could come
knocking on our door.  And the best part.. we don't have to give up anybody.

PG - Chauncey Billups 6'3 207, 20 years old...
SG - Ron Mercer 6'7 210, 20 years old...
SF - Rick Fox 6'8 230, 28 years old...
PF - Antoine "the future" Walker 6'8 225, 21 years old
C  - Perivs Ellison 6'11 250, 31 years old...
F  - Eric Williams 6'7 230, 24 years old...
G  - Dana Barros 5'11 180, 29 years old...
G  - Dee Brown 6'1 180, 29 years old...
F/G - Greg Minor 6'5 215, 24 years old...

Now the c's will try to add size and they might make some trades, thats
fine.  But, don't be so quick to trade a player before you even know who he
is...  The players we have are mostly young, at least our core players, so
there is no rush to win in there first year.  keep this unit together and
they will win and win big...