Ben Pepper Stats and Info.

I've had some trouble posting this, so I apologise if this is the 2nd
time it has been sent.
- ------------------

Here is all that I could find out on the second-rounder from Australia.
Looks like a project...

Ben Pepper
Born: Geraldton, Western Australia, 15/7/75
Position: Center
Height:213cm (6-10)
Weight:111kg (250)

High School- John Willcock Senior

Australian Club: Newcastle Falcons (National Basketball League

Stats:
1996 Season (25 games): 4.6 points per game, 4 rebounds.
1997 Season (six games into this season): Just under 4 points a game and
3 rebounds.

Best Game: 14 points and 9 rebounds in 13 minutes, against North
Melbourne, this season.

In the media guide, he lists his 'hero' as Larry Bird- Hmmm......

There must have been some stronger 2nd rounders we could have picked than
this, surely? I suppose we can just wait and see- if we're lucky he may
surprise us...

                      Cheers,
                               Evan. Kanarakis