Re: Pippen, Richmond=Duncan

>"Pippen is the best small forward in basketball..." ?!?  Please...  According
>to what standard?  Gugliotta.  Don't buy it?  When/if Pippen gets traded, see
>if you think Kevin would have given up Googs for whatever Chicago gets for
>Pippen.

Oh...that's right,...I forgot,...Googs is headed for the Hall of Fame. Come
on! Does anybody actually believe that Googs is better than Pippen. That
Googs is a better playmaker, ball handler, shooter, that Googs can hit the
big shot like Pippen? That Googs is a better defender? Not as good as...not
almost as good as...better than Pippen. Let's try to keep a hold on reality
here.

Paul M.