Billups and Mercer

I would have to say this is the first Celtic draft in a long time I have
actually felt good about.  Billups will be a very good point guard. Mercer
will be great at 2 and with him we can movie Walker to forward along with
Eric William.  WOW!  What a quick team.  We can really get out and pressure
guys like Pitino likes and also get up and down the floor!  We couldn't have
drafted any better at our positions.

I am assuming Fox and Wesley are now gone.  Sad but necessary and not too
sad with these 2 draft picks.  Pitinos trades have backfired, but hsi drafts
are right on track.

Our biggest liablity is lack of big guys.  We need a center who can run the
floor, defend, and rebound.  We don't have to have a big tim scorer.  Any
intersting free-agents we could afford out there?  Somone please make a list
of potential Free agents.

Also, is it possible to buyout Radja contract?  OR is Pitino going to let
the league deal with it?  I hope he is gone, but how can we make this
possible? I am unsure of the legality of it all.
At teh draft an analyst said Radja would be history one way or another.
Sounds good to me.
Pitino seemed awfully pissed about the whole situation as he should be.

GOOD PICKS GUYS!