Draft

Pitino has filed a grievance requesting a 3rd doctor's opinion.  He stated
Dino had played tennis & and passed their physicals, it appears Philly woke
up and wanted to void it.

I think we should have went Battie & Mercer , we could always go get Eisley
or resign Wesley for adequate point play, Hell , the Clippers traded for
Stojko , and are deep at guard & forward we should be able to pry Barry
from them.  Will Billups be moved ?  We still do not have a center, we
should move Billups for McDyess or Baker .

Some interesting picks, Rodric Rhodes in the first round

Denver & Philly have been extremely active.