Re: still bummed

- ---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Delrossi/DALLAS/CYRIX on
06/25/97 02:17 PM ---------------------------

Richard Delrossi
06/25/97 02:18 PM

To:   gkir @ tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us
cc:
Subject:  Re: still bummed  (Document link not converted)

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Pitino seems a lttle trade happy.
Just keep the picks!!!! You would trade Billups and Battie for Pippen at
his age???
I say we keep Radja too. Pitino is supposed to be a great motivator, lets
see him motivate Dino.

RD

The day is almost gone and I'm still numb from the prospect of giving
away two young prospects for Pippen & Longley.  If that's all there is to
the deal (and I don't want MJ, either--I support the Celtics!!, not the
Bulls!),
then it's a deal that would crush my interest.  It's Doiminique all over
again
and worse.  M. L. must be chuckling.
Please, let this pass.  We're giving away our future.  All those who can
should call the offices and let them know they have very thin support for
this madness.
Gene