Red Herring????

It is 3PM on Wednesday, and the Pippen rumors are swirling around like crazy.
 I do not like this deal, I want a player who will be here for the long run.
 Is it possible that the deal for Pippen is being done to set up another
deal: Pippen for Kemp?  If Boston can trade 3&6 + Dee or Dana for Pippen &
Longley, and then moves Pippen for Kemp, we wind up with a lineup of Walker,
Kemp and Longley in the frontcourt, and are free of  one more big salary.  If
somehow the Radja deal goes through, we are in fantastic shape for 1998.