[none]

Whoever it was that said we should get a new logo....think again.
The Celtics are a proud franchise with too much tradition and glorious
past to sell-out for a little new marketing and hype. I think it is terrible the
way all these teams are selling out and changing their uni's and adding
light shows and side shows....the Celts don't need any of that and I hope
they never give in to it. The Green are basketball purists and that's how it
should stay.

Eben