Re: somebody shoot me

>somebody shoot me.  please.  if after all this we trade away our future for a
>ten year veteran, I am going to give up on the celtics for good.  every pray
>this doesn't happen, seriously
>
>josh

I hope this doesn't happen. Baker trade involved with one or both of the
picks, I wouldn't mind. I really like Baker. But, Pippen? WHY? We won't win
a championship this year, and Pippen might leave after this season. We'll be
left with hardly any extra cap room and seriously, its just plain dumb. If
thats the only thing we do..

 But what if Pitino has a plan? Pippen, a possible deal for Baker, and a
shot this year? Re-Sign Wesley, Fox? i don't think that will help. If Pitino
makes this deal, its because he wants to win this year.. Which is VERY
unlikely with this team.

but I think its a viscious rumour, that should not happen.. Or at least I
hope so..

NOW I WISH I HAD A DISH!!

Alex

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net
Editor - The Sports Report
http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/

The Sports Report is a must read for all sports fans. Informative and
intelligent articles by a group of talented writers. There is also a
lot of other features, ranging from reader participation, Athlete of
the Week, Question of the Week and Site of the Week