Re: Bad Mouthing Dino

What benefit of doubt can one give to Dino. He is obviously trying to
sabotage the deal. On one hand he is says that he wants to go to warm
weather team while on the other he says that his knee has not fully
rehabilitated. Am I missing something..how will that knee suddenly be OK in
warm weather climate or with a contending team? He may be a good player but
he is a lousy person..and I don't want to see his name on the celtics
roster.
                                                         - Mishra