The Sports Report

Hello Sportsfan!

        I'd just like to invite you to check out "The Sports Report" at
http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/. The Sports Report is a site
that will be a must for real sportsfans who want to get the information they
need about their favourite sports. There are informative and intelligent
articles by a group of talented writers. There is also a lot of other
features, ranging from reader participation, Athlete of the Week, Question
of the Week and Site of the Week. More features will continuously be added
and the site will continue to grow with more writers. If you are interested,
the URL once again is:

http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/

We are also looking for a few other writers.

Thanks for you time,
Alex Caporicci
The Sports Report Editor
alexcap@odyssee.net

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net
Editor - The Sports Report
http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/

The Sports Report is a must read for all sports fans. Informative and