Re: Cap equation after the trade.

No, Pitino did not free up 6.1 million.  The 6.1 million figure is
including a 15% bonus Dino gets if he is traded.  If he stays in Boston,
he would not get the bonus, and would only be making around 5.25
million.  Boston does not get extra cap room because Dino's salary goes
up after he moves.  We get potentially 5.25 million in 98-99, not 6.1
million.

Adam