trade

I thought the Radja for Weatherspoon/Cage trade was pretty decent. We have
all been moaning about salary cap problems and this trade will clearly
help. Radja is a very good player, and I don't really think Weatherspoon
will make up for his often been sitting on the sidelines. What I have seen
of both Weatherspoon and Cage I have liked. Weatherspoon has a decent
offensive game and he crashes the boards, something Dino was mediocre at. I
thought Cage looked pretty good this year, given his limited playing time.
He is not flashy, but he is solid, tough, and in very good physical shape.
Also.... Cage has almost never been injured -- that would be a change for a
season.

- -Marc