Bye Bye Dino, Hello Flexibility!

With Dino gone we took care of a big part of our salsry cap problem - now if
we can only deal just one of the other two we could live with the one that's
left.

Weatherspoon - don't know what his contract status is but I heard alot of
interest in him around the league at the trading deadline. If we keep him -
along with Walker & Williams - we end up with 3 versatile forwards who can
play either the 3 or 4. Odds are this is the end for Fox (and forget Van
Horn) unless one ot the 3 are dealt.

Cage - this man is older than dirt so his contract can't run too much longer.
He gives us a durable fill in at the 4 & 5.

So much for Dino playing center here. What's next Rick?

George

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics again?" -- Charles
Barkley