Re: Trade

- --=_ORCL_11817177_0_11919706201308140
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

> It was just reported on Weei radio in Boston that the Celtics traded Dino
> Radja to the Sixers for Clarence Weatherspoon and Michael Cage.

> I think this is a great trade for the Celtics.  This in all likelihood
> will free up much cap space.  I believe that Cage is in the last year of
> his contract.  Does anyone know the specifics of Weatherspoon's
> contract??

Spoon too should be in last years of his contract which was slated to be for 5
years. Cage gives the C's a backup center. Spoon is good but the C's get
undersized in the front court. Now is the time to offer Spoon + picks to
either Milwaukee for Van Baker or trade him straight up to the Nets for Jayson
Williams.
                                     - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_11817177_0_11919706201308140