RE: Billboard in Boston

The only explanation I have is that you drive a very fast car (Boston
traffic negates having a fast car) and you actually drove into the
future.....it could be a sign of things to come!!

g GE Information Services
Dennis Rosensteel
Accelerated Ramp & Implementation
401 N. Washington St.
Rockville, MD 20850
(301)340-4765  8*273-4765
dennis.rosensteel@geis.ge.com

        Because E-Mail can be altered electronically, the
        integrity of this document cannot be guaranteed.