Battie or McDyess

It's obviously an either/or, and for my part, I would rather have Battie and
Williams and Mercer/Van Horn/Daniels than just McDyess alone.  How good is
Battie?  Don Leventhal says he is just scratchig the surface, and says he is
a hell of a shot blocker besides having a soft, deadly jumper from twenty
feet and in, besides a steadily improving jump hook and a spot up shot a la
Horace Grant.  Is he better than Grant?  Even if he isn't, consider the
potential all stars we can take along with him if only we don't get suckered
into this McDyess deal.  Unless, of course, we get the fifth pick along with
McDyess.  THEN i'm all in favor.