Mcdyess

USA Today is carrying a story which says that the Nuggets are willing to
trade up to take Van Horn. Now the only teams that they could trade with
are the C's and the 76ers. The C's have a lot of interest in McDyess and
are better suited for the trade where-in they could send #3, #6 and Dino
Radja or Eric Williams for McDyess and #4. Philly could offer them 2nd and
Stack for McDyess and 4th,
but Denver just gave a lot of money to Brian Stith and therefore may not
want
Stack. What do you all think.
                                     - Mishra

3 & 6 for Mcdyess would be too much, why would we give 3 & 6 and Radja or
Williams ? We already have a 4 in Walker , and Mcdyess is a free agent who
could walk at the end of the year leaving us SOL

Keep the picks Rick campaign