reservations about baker trade

I'm not too thrilled with this trade.  If it is the picks for baker and
number ten, I can live with it, but I don't see Baker, a highly mechanical,
predictable post up player, flourishing in a running game.  Also, do you put
him at center, backed up by dino, who also backs up antoine at 4?  The worst
thing by far would be to trade Williams, who has the potential to be a
dominant scorer at 3 into this bargain.  Then you have to pencil in Dino as
your starting 4 and Walker/Fox at three.  Still not bad, but not
overwhelming.  No, only make this trade if it doesn't involve one of our good
young players.  How about Dino and six for Baker?  I guess they wouldn't go
for that, but I just don't see mortgaging the farm for a player who wants to
be on your team and onlly has one or two years left on his contract.