Re: Sure thing

I do agree, Kevin. I mean, I'd love to resign Wesley but this really
depends on the rate though. He's proven, yes, but proven with a what, 15
win team? And he has a one year track record. Let's not forget Barros,
who's almost the same height and averaged about 20 pts and 8-10 assists a
game, shooting around 50 % FG in Philly a few years ago. Look what he's
doing now. - Danny :)

How the Lions doing, by the way? Fandi still playing?