No Subject

I appreciate Ventkat (sp?) standing up for me and my right to question
Iverson's future.  I don't mind the retort, though, since I was given the
choice of being either facetious or an idiot; I'm certainly the former and
perhaps sometimes the latter, although I would prefer idiot--savant.  That
has a certain flair.  Seriously, I do admire Iverson's talent, which is too
small a word to use for such brilliance; I have seen him in person on
several occasions; and I wonder if he can harness all that ability into a
winning personna.  Jordan did.  Not many others in that brilliant class.

By the way, there's lots of good info and ideas on the list these days;
keep it coming.

Gene  (86 in Texas)   degrees