Re: Dino+Williams for Jayson Williams

Jayson Williams rebounds very well, blocks well, and can score. I don't
know much about his defense, but I haven't heard anything bad or good about
it so I would guess it is simply OK.  Williams is sort of a Dennis Rodman
without the attitude and with more of an offensive game.  I like Williams a
lot but I don't really think he is the answer to our problems.  Dino for
Jayson Williams would be a good trade but I don't know if that will happen.
Besides I am pretty sure that Williams has a pretty large contract that we
probably don't want. I seem to recall him getting payed 7 million a year or
something like that.

Tim

>        Hello,
>        Get real. We are throwing away our future. Eric Williams has got
>        some upside potential. What has Jayson got? Just rebounding only!
>        In other words, role player! I could live with Dino for Jayson
>        straight up. What do you think?
>
>        Reg.      Kevin Lok / Singapore / ser73fn3@ibmmail.com

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net