Re: Kings talk trade

>Marty McNeal of the Sac Bee was asked whether Richmond wants to come back and
>he replyed," Only if they throw him a huge sum of money."  Which they won't.
>Also the Sporting News is reporting that Robinson may not be that crazy about
>competing against Duncan for the spotlight.  In 1 or 2 years, Robinson might
>be trade bait.

I think Richmond is definitely gone from Sacramento.  Robinson leaving San
Antonio is not very realistic though. San Antonio would never trade him
because he is a huge fan favorite.  Unless that changes, and I don't forsee
that happening, they will not trade him.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: