Re: Vescey from NYPost

Besides Vecsey's tidbits for the rumor mill, today's NY Post also had a small
article by Fred Kerber saying there was a possibility of Radja & E.Williams
going for Jason Williams.  Such a deal would give us a strong rebounder at
the 4 who doesn't score much enabling Walker to play the 3, but would really
require a 5 who could score some points - only Battie looks like a good
option there.

As for a prior post that suggested we build at every other position and sign
a FA center down the road, unless we free up $10 million a year or more - it
won't be a quality center. Best option for a center remains rolling the dice
with a draft pick.

George