strangeness

Ahhhhh the post modern era.  A strange place to live where certain words and
labels are just waiting to be slapped on anyone that seems to be expressing
something that could be construed as being socially inappropriate.  Racist
is a great label, almost as well used as the dreaded sexist.  As to the "n
word" or the replacing of letters with asterisks (which was more scoially
acceptable, just the i replacement or all the centre letters) it just goes
to prove that as far ravial equality goes, we are all as far away as ever,
recoiling as if from a poisoness snake if anytning looks in the least bit
"racist".

To tie this in to the list.... Maybe it has something to do with how planty
of fools see the Celts as a racist basketball organization.  I have had to
deal with idiots saying this to me before, and it is annoying.

J Davies