My prediction is wrong

Before this series began, I tried to get someone out there to realize a
series was going on.  I predicted Jazz 4-1.  It is 2-2.  But, the Jazz
dropped the breakthrough game I thought they would win when they lost
game one.  Depending on the spacing in the games, they might still win,
but I am beginning to think Chicago, 4-3.  However to stay with my pick,
I go to Jazz 4-2.

BTW, my respect for MJ grew last night moreso in "failure" than
success.  He missed one shot that lead to Stockton having a break but
got back and fouled Stockton.  He missed the shot that Malone scored the
fast break on, and I thought he was the first Bull back again.  I may be
wrong on that one, but no question that he is the most determined to
win.  I actually admire him more for that effort.

Peace,

- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net